Tuesday 1 November 2016

Transition From Year 12 to Year 13 - Samit

Transition from year 12 to 13 blog posts have allowed to reflect on how to properly utilise the blog to allow us to have a smoother process in creating the News Package. This is because we can see that on my blog from year 12 that my group took many shots of the same footage over a long period of time. However, now I know that I should get the final version of the footage so that we are not wasting time and to be more efficient.
The screenshot above shows that I had incomplete versions of my task, and that I should adapt so that we can upload the final version to our blog so we dont have to worry about re-filming the footage again.

Another way in which we have adapted into making it better for year 13 from year 12 is that we need to make sure that our editing skills are a lot better this year as our final version of our horror opening sequence had very bad editing which lead to a decrease in marks.
The screenshot above shows that we didn't have much experience with editing due to the contrast of colour on the thumbnail.

Samit

No comments:

Post a Comment