Tuesday 15 November 2016

Emeli Sande Footage - Seyi

As planned, I went to see Emeli Sande perform at her meet and greet and album signing at HMV Oxford Street.

I was only able to get footage of the last song she performed and the atmosphere of the place after she performed, because I was unable to figure out how to turn on the camera.

When I finally figured out how to do it, I quickly captured a few shots, however they were a bit shaky, as the room was packed and I had to raise my arm. Unlike Emeli's, Chip's meet and greet I went to last month was more intimate, so I had the opportunity to keep my had lower, have room for myself and get a closer view of the artist. However, I was using a phone to record and not a camera, in this case, I was slightly more prepared. I also found more trouble uploading videos from the camera, compared to my phone where I had just used Google Gallery

I had cut up the main videos in order to rid of all the shaky footage, and I handed it all to Rye and Samit to add into the opening sequence footage. We will use some of this footage for the opening sequence and some will either be discarded or used for cutaways.

Below is the cut up footage (Please note: start from 1:47!):

No comments:

Post a Comment