Tuesday 13 December 2016

Opening Sequence - Seyi

I made a copy of the opening sequence and added in my suggestions in order to improve it. I changed the transitions and added in some of my late footage, and achieved this as my end result.



I spotted a few mishaps in the work, and i aim to edit the video to rid of them.

  • In the first part with the spinning globe, there are three dashes at the bottom of the frame and a search button in the top right hand corner of the frame. This came from filming the spinning globe on a phone. On premiere elements, it is shown that we had attempted to remove it from the frame, but it keeps coming up in the final rendered video. The image below shows this:
  • I also noticed that in the rendered video uploaded to youtube, the frames are all different sizes. I will find a solution to this later.
  • I also think that the globe footage is too blurry to be our final product. We may have to screencast on a computer in order to receive the perfect outcome 

No comments:

Post a Comment