Thursday 16 March 2017

Making head outline + editing for the interview - Arman


Yesterday I worked within photoshop to create the black shadow of a persons head in order to align with what Rye is saying "Face to face".  Within photoshop I got a image off of google images of a bald man looking to the side.  Then I used magic wand and lasso tool in order to get the outline, and then used the paint tool in order to fill the remnants of the picture black.  After that I flipped over the image to create 2 identical images looking at each other.

Finally, I used premiere elements to get both images as separate files and make them appear one after another in order to follow the rhythm of Rye's talking.  To finish off, I changed the background to a matte grey, giving the final outcome as shown below:

No comments:

Post a Comment