Friday 27 January 2017

Infographic 2 - Seyi

Having already understood how to use After effects, I was able to recreate someone's work, using my own method, rather than follow their tutorial.

In order to make it more interesting, I blurred out a music video (Kehlani - Distraction) and used it as the background, just to use its colours and movement. However this is only provisonal, as we are going to use some of the footage where Rye is presenting, and blur that out and use it as a background instead.

Below is where I got my inspiration for the moving phone image:



And I used this video for my provisional background:



And this was my final product:

   

I am yet to add graphics onto the purple mask and I accidentally, allowed the sound, but that can be easily edited out. I was going to use a voiceover from this end of the script:

"Today more music sales are higher than they have ever been before, due to streaming provided from apps such as Apple Music, Spotify, Tidal and more.
As listeners can listen to as many songs as they want, for a cheaper price through streaming via the internet. This helps the artist reach audiences worldwide quicker."

No comments:

Post a Comment