Tuesday 7 February 2017

Backdrop Sample - Seyi

I had come up with the idea of using blurred footage from music videos and using them as the backdrop for the time where Rye is speaking in front of a green screen to maintain our news package's contemporary aesthetic, and attract our primary target audience.
I then used Adobe After Effects to put my idea together. I tried using the logo which we created at first, but it was difficult to implement. So, I had just put together something similar to it. We need to look into this because it means our logo is not as replicable as we assumed. I will continue to add more music videos to the sample in order to come up with the final product for our backdrop.

   

I also need to change the speed of the animation, because whilst making it, I did not expect the movement to be so fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment